Sakura Kukicha 70 g - Oxalis eshop

Sakura Kukicha 70 g

Sakura Kukicha 70 g

In Stock

Reference : 910243

319,00 Kč

Balení:

70g1000g

Preparation guidelines: Allow 1 teaspoon of tea for each 1.5 dl of water and one more for the teapot. Bring the water to the boil and then let it cool down to 70°C. Pour and leave it to infuse for 2 mins. Sieve and serve. Suitable for 3 infusions.

Ingredients: green tea 97%, Japanese cherry (Prunus serrulata) blossom and leaves 3%. Kukicha scented with the blossom and leaves of the traditional Japanese cherry tree – sakura. Kuki means stem, so this type of tea comprises tea plant twigs and the veins of the leaves. The taste and aroma of this tea are dominated by cherry, and it is pleasantly sweet and smooth.

Low

Preparation guidelines: Allow 1 teaspoon of tea for each 1.5 dl of water and one more for the teapot. Bring the water to the boil and then let it cool down to 70°C. Pour and leave it to infuse for 2 mins. Sieve and serve. Suitable for 3 infusions.

Ingredients: green tea 97%, Japanese cherry (Prunus serrulata) blossom and leaves 3%. Kukicha scented with the blossom and leaves of the traditional Japanese cherry tree – sakura. Kuki means stem, so this type of tea comprises tea plant twigs and the veins of the leaves. The taste and aroma of this tea are dominated by cherry, and it is pleasantly sweet and smooth.

Low

We also recommend

Otevřít chat